We are looking to fill a full time Electrician position. You must be able to follow directions, be reliable, have a positive attitude, be a hard worker, self-sufficient, and have reliable transportation.
• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
• Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
• Troubleshoot many electrical issues and resolve them
• Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
• Valid Driver's License
• Negative drug screen
• At least 2 years experience
• Have a reliable vehicle
• High school diploma/GED/Tech school certificate
• Operating bucket truck (preferable, but not required)
• Completion of VEC's safety program
We are looking to fill a full time Maintenance/Laborer position. You must be able to follow directions, be reliable, have a positive attitude, be a hard worker, self-sufficient, and have reliable transportation.
As maintenance you will be responsible for:
-Performing basic carpentry skills (drywall, using power tools, painting, etc)
-Delivering materials to job sites
-Maintaining/cleaning of storage areas and warehouse (inventory)
-Assist management in various tasks
-Labor on job sites including some trenching and digging
-Maintenance on company vehicles (some car mechanics is a plus but not required)
MUST have a clean driving record and have a negative drug screen. A background check may be necessary. Company benefits available. Think you are the perfect candidate? Reply to this job post and someone will contact you.
**HOURLY WAGE IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE/SKILL SET**